$MSU Staking is live — you may recall all the details here — and that means you can start earning with your tokens.
We’ll guide you through the whole process, step-by-step, so you don’t miss this incredible chance to get an income out of the soccer metaverse!
- Go to https://tokensfarm.com/msu/staking/1 and click on Connect Wallet.
2. Select your Wallet and connect it — throughout the entire transaction, you’ll need to confirm all the steps both on Tokensfarm page and also on your wallet extension.
3. Insert the amount of $MSU you want to stake and click on Approve MSU. If you select “Deposit Max” it will stake all the $MSU you have on the chosen wallet.
The Current APY appears on top — have in mind that the APY is dynamic and keeps changing according to the amount of $MSU staked.
4.You’ll need to click again on Approve MSU.
5. Once it’s ready, you have to click on Stake and confirm.
6. And it’s done! You’ll see a new section on the page with your staking info.
If you are having issues with the staking, know that it’s due to the starting of Polygon’s migration to EIP-1559 and therefore there are still many unsynced nodes.
When your transaction goes through an unsynced node, it’ll show many different error messages.
How to solve the problem:
- First, keep in mind that you can always do the staking another day, you won’t lose any rewards for not starting on day 1.
- Keep retrying, it should work as soon as you go through an updated node.
-For the advanced users, you can create a free private RPC from alchemyapi.io, for example, and bypass all the issues the current public Polygon RPC is experiencing.
MetaSoccer is the first blockchain-based soccer metaverse where users can create their own club and generate income while playing (Play-to-Earn).
A whole soccer ecosystem where users can participate full-time as club owners or managers while having fun and generating income. MetaSoccer embraces multiple revenue streams such as: NFT asset drops, fees from different transactions across the ecosystem (marketplace sales, betting, token swap…), sponsorships and broadcasting.