Scouting is Live: Everything You Need to Know
The scouting process is live, and this means you can already send your youth scouts to find players to start building your first soccer metaverse team!
We’ll explain to you how to interact with Metasoccer to send your scouts to do your first scouting.
Send the scout to Scouting
- In the scouts detailed view, you will see a button that lets you send the scout to scouting.
- A chat with your scout will be opened, where there are some explanations about the future found players.
- Confirming the scouting will trigger some Metamask interactions, but most of them you’ll only need to do once:
- Actions required only in the 1st Scouting
- Give allowance to the smart contract of scouting to use the $MSU and $MSC tokens
- Give approval of the scouts collection to the scouting smart contract
- Action required in every Scouting:
- Send the scout do scouting
Return with players
After the scouting time — 6 days in general, 3 days if the scout has the special ability ‘Master of relations’ — the scout can come back with players.
To initiate this will also need to allow the performance of Metamask interactions, to ask the scout come back and also to reveal the players discovered.
We will change the duration of the first scouting as follow:
- Master of relations: 5 days
- Rest: 7 days
This way, the first scouts coming back will be on Wednesday(23rd), and we will have time to continue validating the algorithm.
Scouting after Wednesday (23rd) will have normal duration:
- Master of relations: 3 days
- Rest: 6 days
Smart contract of Scouting
To be transparent in everything we do, and deliver the highest quality for all our users are two of our main goals. Because of this, we asked Omniscia, a leading smart contract auditing firm to perform an audit on the smart contract of Scouting, who considered that “the codebase of the project is of a high quality”, so you can rest assured that everything is on point for you to start Scouting.
You may find the detailed report here.